Over the past two decades, our firm has been involved in secured debt, subordinated debt and equity investment financing projects totaling more than 2 billion dollars. Clients’ corporate capitalization efforts are supported through rigorous due diligence of the subject company, the preparation of a business plan and capital request, and the sourcing of the loan or investment capital. With a vast network of funding institutions, we have been able to develop and implement solutions to clients’ capital needs by procuring capital for growth, refinancing and turnaround situations, real estate financing, as well as financing for mergers, acquisitions and restructurings. Since the 2008 financial crisis, lenders and equity investors have required financial presentations of a subject transaction that depend on rigorous due diligence and attention to detail. Close scrutiny of a capital transaction by these institutions remains the norm.
Our principals and staff are experienced in the preparation of rigorous loan and equity requests, structuring the transaction, sourcing and negotiating the transaction and facilitating a successful closing.
Our corporate finance practice encompasses the following services:
- Corporate Debt Financing and Refinancing
- Bank Exit Financing
- Merger and Acquisition Financing
- Raising Growth Capital and Equity Capital
- Developing Business Plans and Loan Requests
- Debtor in Possession Financing
- Due Diligence for Acquisitions
- Commercial Real Estate Recourse and Non-Recourse Lending
- Bank and Investor Presentations